This is the Calendar for 2019 World Cup UCI MTB
Have already published the dates and venues of the UCI World Cup MTB 2019. Keep reading to find out all the news.
It’s not long since the season is over and we already have the calendar for the 2019 UCI World Cup of mountain bike. It should not be forgotten that 2020 will be an Olympic year, so the Cycling Federation has rushed to close the calendar for next season. Having all the info, you can now start planing on which athlete you will place your bets. Remember that if you decide to use an online casino site, you will receive a casino bonus that can save you a lot of money. Visit https://www.canadanodeposit.net/ and see the options available there. You can even spend the bonus on playing casino games entirely for free.
New developments in the category of descent.
In 2019 the MTB World Cup will appear eight places. The novelty will be the Snowshoe test in West Virginia (USA), where boys and girls from cross-country will also participate. Next season the cross-country World Cup continues with seven events.
Two old acquaintances return: Maribor in Slovenia and Les Gets in France. The 2019 season will begin in Maribor (where there will only be a rest Test). The last time it was on the calendar was in 2010. Les will be a second round with descent and cross-country. The last time the French event was part of the World Cup was in 2002 and the World Championships in 2004.
The UCI MTB World Championships will be held at Mont-Sainte-Anne but will not mark the end of the season for the relegation and cross-country categories. The final round of the World Cup will be Snowshoe in the United States, a week after the World Championships.
Full calendar of the UCI World Cup and World Championships 2019
- 27 and 28 April: (DH) – Maribor, Slovenia
- On May 18 and 19: (XCO/XCC) – Albstadt, Germany
- 25 and 26 may: (remember / remember) – Nové Mesto, Czech Republic
- 1 and 2 June: (DH) – humill William, Scotland
- 8 and 9 June: (DH) – Leogang, Austria
- July 6 and 7: (DH/XCO/XCC) – Vallnord, Andorra
- July 13 and 14: (XCO/XCC/DH) – Les Gets, France
- 3 and 4 of August: (XCO/XCC/DH) – Val di Sole, Italy
- 10 and 11 of August: (XCO/XCC/DH) – Lenzerheide, Switzerland
- 31 August and 1 September: world Championship MTB UCI-Mont-Sainte-Anne, Canada
- 7 and 8 September: (rememberco / remembercc/DH) – Snowshoe, United States
What will be new in 2020?
As 2020 is an Olympic year, the cross-country World Cup calendar will not follow its usual pattern. Some of the tests will be held at different dates than we are used to. The season will begin with three downhill events before we go to cross-country’s first race.
The first date of descent is new; it is Lousã (Portugal). A place used by equipment and suspension companies for testing. So I’m sure the lusa competition will be well received by most of the participants. Maribor retired from his post, while Lošinj returned to the descendant’s calendar after his absence in 2019.
As in 2016, the scandals of the world will be divided according to discipline due to the Olympics. The cross-country Worlds will be held in Albstadt at the end of June, while we will see the world of descendants in mid-September at Val di Sole. There will only be rounds of the cross-country World Cup. By contrast, for the relegation category, it will remain eight races, as in 2019. The final test of the season for both disciplines will be at Les Gets a week after the world relegation Championships.
Full calendar of the UCI World Cup and World Championships 2020
- 21 and 22 March: (DH) – Lousa, Portugal
- 2 and 3 April: (DH) – Maribor, Slovenia
- 9 and 10 April: (DH) – Lošinj, Croatia
- 23 and 24 April: (Remember / remember) – Nové Mesto, Czech Republic
- 6 and 7 June: (DH) – humill William, Scotland
- 20 and 21 of June: (DH/XCO/XCC) – Vallnord, Andorra
- June 26-28: UCI MTB record World Championships-Albstadt, Germany
- August 15-16: (XCO/XCC) – Lenzerheide, Switzerland
- 22 and 23 of August: (DH/XCO/XCC) – Mont-Sainte-Anne, Canada
- 5 and 6 September: (DH) – Leogang, Austria
- 10 to 13 September: UCI MTB DH World Championships-Val di Sole, Italy
- 19 and 20 September: (DH/XCO/XCC) – Les Gets, France